This optional carbon fiber lid is 68% lighter than the powdercoated aluminum lid that comes standard with all Radium Engineering fuel cells.
- Construction: Dry Carbon
- Fabric: Pre-impregnated
- Tow: 3K Filaments Per Fiber
- Weave: 2x2 Twill
- Manufactured: USA
- This product is currently only available for 10 and 14 gallon RA-series fuel cells.
- Discontinued 15 gallon RA-Series Fuel Cells are compatible with 13-0410-01.
- If purchasing with a fuel cell, this product will come in a separate box and will need to be installed by the end user.
- The standard Radium Engineering aluminum lid cannot be exchanged.
- Follow the instructions below for installing this lid.
- 1. If removing a drop-in fuel pump assembly, such as an FCST, reference those specific instructions.
- 2. Use a 5/32" (or 4mm) Allen wrench for the stainless steel button head bolts.
- 3. Use a 7/16" wrench for the flange head nuts underneath the perimeter bolts.
- 4. For the Phillips head screws that secure the inspection plate, use a micro screwdriver.
- 5. Be careful not to overtighten any bolts that could crack the carbon fiber resin.